The Epic Guide to Apple Clips - Learn To Master Apple's New Video App
Learn to master Apple Clips app and start creating incredible social video
Learn how to master Apple's latest video app for iOS Clips and start creating stunning social video with The Epic Guide to Clips.
In this course you'll learn:
- How to capture video, stills, and import media from your Camera Roll into Clips
- How to add filters, sticker overlays, animated titles & soundtracks to your Clips
- How to use Live Titles to automatically turn what you say into dynamic animated titles
- How to reorder clips in your timeline
- How to perform trim edits
- How to share your projects to the Photos App & social media
- Plus lots more!
Start1. How to Capture Video, Photos, and Import from Camera Roll in Clips (3:23)
Start2. Applying Live Titles to Clips (2:20)
Start3. Adding Filter Effects in Clips (0:56)
Start4. Adding Overlay Stickers (1:55)
Start5. Using Posters to add Animated Titles (0:59)
Start6. Adding a Soundtrack (0:40)
Start7. Basic Editing in Clips (reorder, delete and trim your clips) (1:47)
Start8. Sharing Your Finished Clips Project (0:48)
Get started now!
Eliot Fitzroy is the founder of Epic Tutorials and an Apple Distinguished Educator specialising in mobile creativity apps. His tutorials have helped 3 million mobile content creators get the most out of their apps.